The House Committee consists of volunteers who visit the Homes frequently to befriend residents, to help arrange social activities, and to provide many of the 'extras' which distinguish our Homes from others.
Some of the things that they do:-
- Run the shop and library with residents on a Tuesday morning.
- Arrange and perform in concerts
- Assist in organising and accompanying the hymns at the Sunday services.
- Visit residents who are poorly or in need of a visitor.
- Drive the minibus on our many outings..
- Help at coffee mornings and summer fayre to raise funds for the welfare fund..